COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update for our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the BC Centers of Disease Control and Protection and Worksafe BC in compliance with our colleges for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve travelled out of province or overseas, you must stay home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call 811 or your family physician for more assistance
- Please do not attend a booked appointment if exhibiting symptoms
- Try to give your practitioner as much notice as possible
- The office has enhanced cleaning and sterilization procedures in place
- Observing social distancing in public areas is part of the protocol
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment as we are trying to reduce congestion in our waiting area
- Please come alone unless mobility issues prohibit you from doing so
Please come to your scheduled appointment prepared with your workout clothing and a face mask (if your prefer).
Physiotherapy clinic & massage therapy relieves pain
Pain and discomfort is not a positive state to be in. Are you looking for an effective and relaxing physiotherapy clinic or massage therapy clinic to help you recover from pain and discomfort? Urban Active Sports Therapy Clinic offers physiotherapy and massage therapy services from a certified registered practitioners.
We treat a variety of ailments and symptoms to help your heal.
- Ease your pain
- Help you heal your specific sports related injury
- Work with an experienced physiotherapist that concentrates on sports injuries
- Our experienced registered massage therapist will address your personal medical needs
- Speak to us about your whiplash injury
- We are trained to help your recovery from a car accident or work related injury
- We can help you recover from post surgery
- Conveniently located in Downtown Vancouver near the Skytrain and Granville Street Bus network
We have the expertise and knowledge to help you recover from your injuries. We will offer you personalized, comprehensive physiotherapy treatments, registered massage therapy and acupuncture services in a comfortable and friendly boutique style physiotherapy clinic.
Learn more about our health practictioners to assist your healing process. We are located in downtown Vancouver, BC in the clock tower building on Granville St between Robson and Georgia.
Our Physiotherapy & Massage Therapy Clinic Services
Our Physiotherapy clinic will help you recover & help you get back to feeling good We focus on you and giving you quality patient centered care specific to your needs. Our staff is each committed to helping you get to the root of the problem and not just treat the symptoms.
Our physiotherapy clinic offers extensive experience in assessing and treating sport and lifestyle injuries, post surgery recovery and motor vehicle and work related injuries we’re able to help you restore and maintain optimal physical function and mobility. Book an appointment with our experienced physiotherapy, RMT, and massage therapy practictioners now. Start the healing process!
Do you need physiotherapy clinic in Downtown Vancouver?
THAT’S GREAT, WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS – Call 604-669-8233
A Physical/Biomechanical Assessment can often be useful in identifying potential issues that may lead to injury before they become problems. For post injury care, quick action in identifying the type of injury and the best program of rehabilitation, including recovery exercises, can ensure a speedy resolution. We are conveniently located in the clock tower building on Granville St between Robson and Georgia St. We services many residents and workers in the downtown city core of Vancouver. Catch a bus or the skytrain or park under Homesense for easier convenience.
Experienced massage therapy clinic in downtown Vancouver is ready to help you!
Our experienced massage therapy clinic RMT has over 20 years of registered massage therapy experience. Her specialty is deep sports massage and she is highly recommended to help you get relief from whip lash, spinal diseases, bulging discs, shoulder, neck and back pain. Her healing touch will stimulate the healing process to begin. With decades of massage therapy experience under her belt, rest assured that you are in good hands. Speak to us about our massage therapy services for :
The hub of Vancouver’s transit lines of bus or Skytrain are within walking distance of the entire downtown Vancouver core buildings and offices.
The entrance to our building door is steps away from the Sky train Station. Just look up to the clock on the building and you will find us quicker. Our experienced staff are eager to help you relieve your pain now. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Do you need massage therapy or physiotherapy in Downtown Vancouver?
We are accept both physio and massage therapy patients for around Vancouver and the surrounding area.
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS – Call 604-669-8233